INERATEC’s innovative chemical reactor technology is the key to the energy transition. INERATEC builds chemical plants that produce synthetic fuels and sustainable synthetic products from greenhouse gases such as CO2 and renewable electricity. In our company, we cultivate a distinctive team culture in which we take responsibility for each other and with each other. Every day, we add value together by establishing innovations that make a positive contribution to a climate-neutral future.
As Team Leader* Engineering you are the link between the Division Manager PES (Product Development, Engineering, Standardization) and the employees in your department. You are responsible for the successful implementation and further development of chemical and thermal processes and their simulation, the design of components and the technical realization in industrial and research projects in plant engineering.
In doing so, you will act as a contact person with strong communication skills and as a mediator between all departments of the division and the stakeholders of engineering. Together with your team, you will advance engineering within the company. The support and further development of your employees as well as the implementation of the company’s goals are always in the focus of your actions.
Your new task:
- Management of the engineering team and responsibility for the coordination, control and further development of the department
- Continuous optimization of existing processes, as well as the implementation of new processes and procedures in the department and the division
- further development, project planning, design and simulation of chemical and thermal processes, as well as active support in projects for realization
- design and inquiry of components and technical support of purchasing, including technical expediting in project execution
- Review and approval of technical documentation
- Active coordination with interdisciplinary interfaces
- Leadership and further development of the department
What we expect:
- A degree in process, plant, environmental or chemical engineering or a comparable qualification.
- More than three years of professional experience with multidisciplinary plant engineering projects
- Experience in leadership of small to medium-sized teams
- Entrepreneurial personality with comprehensive performance and result orientation
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German; any other foreign language is a plus
What we offer:
- A future-oriented and internationally operating company
- Flat hierarchies and fast communication channels
- Flexible working hours
- Plenty of room for personal initiative and development
- Varied and responsible tasks
- Regular team events
Send your application documents, preferably by e-mail, to:
Phone: +49 721 / 864 844 61
Contact person: Jennifer Leonhard